Sunday, August 16, 2009

Expectations

Expectations are the mother of disappointments....this ...I knew always,but trust me its so difficult to adapt and follow.Take the example of today, I expected that he would understand that I wanted to be at the race to cheer my friend, but..what happened? was we all are at home, watching a movie marathon, yet again..If I know this I would have atleast gone myself,..why is that men are so insensitive to their women"s feelings, expectations.Can they really not understand and anticipate what we want, or do they try to show superiority and dominance? With Indian men I can imagine that it can be a case of the latter. This makes me compromise that may be I should have not expected him to take me to the race.compromise, compromise,compromise, this is one word that every Indian woman will be familiar with. All their life they are forced to compromise. Before marriage to what their parents want, and after marriage what their husbands and in laws want.Why is this always like this?Does anyone have an answer to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment